Creating complex rules in Risk Analytics Presentation Service
Risk Analytics handles different types of rules Rules are used to define sets of criteria to verify if an event (transaction and non-monetary event) matches any fraudulent behavior. If an event matches a previously defined rule, an alert can be raised., and Risk Analytics Presentation Service A highly dynamic web interface that provides webpages for the user to intuitively interact with Risk Analytics. It is a Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 ASP.NET application hosted inside Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS). allows you to create compound rules based on previously defined workflows. The following
- Create complex rules with several dependent criteria—see Adding several dependent history criteria to a rule.
- Monitor alerts which exceed a number of defined events within a given period—see Creating a velocity rule containing dependent criteria.
- Look for certain events that are occurring and count the difference in a specified criterion per customer or across the entire portfolio—see Creating a difference rule: distinct count function.
- Look for various events affecting one single person via match criteria—see Adding match criteria to a rule covering your entire portfolio.
- Combine different rules into one single memory rule—see Combining rules—creating a memory rule.