Supervising and investigating events

Via the Risk Analytics Presentation Service SUPERVISE & INVESTIGATE menu you can investigate events that have matched any rulesClosed Rules are used to define sets of criteria to verify if an event (transaction and non-monetary event) matches any fraudulent behavior. If an event matches a previously defined rule, an alert can be raised. (i.e. they have raised an alert) and determine how to process these events. The menu also provides an overview of the alert and customer portfolios and statistical information for event handling like for example how fast an event is completed or deleted. Risk Analytics Presentation ServiceClosed A highly dynamic web interface that provides webpages for the user to intuitively interact with Risk Analytics. It is a Microsoft .NET 4.7.2 ASP.NET application hosted inside Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS). also makes any memo available here that was left for an analyst handling the pending alerts.

The Risk & Relationship Management dashboard of the SUPERVISE & INVESTIGATE menu is the default page when you access Risk Analytics Presentation Service. Upon login, the dashboard displays the Alert And Rule Match accordion to provide an overview of the pending alerts and matched rules (see Risk & Relationship Management). Alternatively, the My Alerts page of the SUPERVISE & INVESTIGATE menu allows to set up and save custom queries to go through the alerts with appropriate filters. For more information, see My Alerts.