divakar-loganathan

Timestamp shows different timezone for the same Email id in different txns

0 votes
Hello Team, Greetings for the day. I use the same sender (Myself) in the sandbox and the time zone on my account is EST. Breakdown of scenario: Transaction 1: Sender: Myself(ESL registered email with EST timezone in the account) Signer: Myself with my another Email which is not on ESL Timezone in the Timestamp of signature: EST Transaction 2: Sender: Myself(ESL registered email with EST timezone in the account) Signer: Myself with my another Email which is not on ESL(same which I used for singer in transaction 1) Timezone in the Timestamp of signature: UTC I found this scenario where, when I created 2 different transactions for 2 different users(who are not senders on ESL) from the client system for e-signing , in this event (I override the actual users email ID's with my other email ID which is not being registered as a sender in ESL Sandbox) before sending the package for signing. Here I notice, even though the signature requests goes to the same email (as I have overridden), but when I try to sign the forms, the timestamp for a transaction for a user has EST and the other transaction for the other user has UTC I'm little bit perplexed why the timestamp is showing different timezone as the email for both the signers are same (as I had overwritten) and the sender is same (which is my ESL account with Timezone EST), It would be great if you could help me understand why this happens. Thank you very much in advance. Best Regards, Logan

Reply to: Timestamp shows different timezone for the same Email id in different txns

0 votes
Hi Logan, To further investigate into the issue, could you provide me with the package Id where the timezone mistakenly displayed as UTC? And as expected, timestamp should be formatted according to the package level timezone setting. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Timestamp shows different timezone for the same Email id in different txns

0 votes
Sure Duo, Please find the Package ID below: d8L-yQ1xnQ7OVqnhJmSa1-HCix4= https://sandbox-gov.esignlive.com/a/transaction/d8L-yQ1xnQ7OVqnhJmSa1-HCix4= Please note that I use the Government sandbox instance. Thank you very much in advance. Best Regards, Logan

Attachments

0 votes
Hi Logan, I didn't assume you are using FedRAMP Instance, I will look closer into it and come back to you once I found out something. Duo

0 votes
Sure Duo, Thanks again for your help. Best Regards, Logan

0 votes
Hi Logan, This matter is caused by a general issue for PCC(at least for FedRAMP Sandbox Environment) that it mistakenly formatted the date in signature. I can reproduce the same problem at my side. I will create a support ticket on your behalf and work with our support team to have R&D team fix the issue. Hope this could help! Duo

0 votes
Thanks Duo, yeah I saw your email. Thanks again.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off