King

Restriction on "from" field when sending emails using OneSpan Sign SAAS

0 votes
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any constraints on what I configure in the email templates as the "from" email address based on the account owner's or sender's email address domain? We have setup DKIM on an account so we can use our company's domain for our outbound emails. I was wondering are there any restrictions that the from address also need to match that or the sender or account owner email domain. My understanding is that there isn't, but want to confirm. Example: If the OneSpan Sign account owner is [email protected], and I properly set up the DKIM so I can use @myCompany.CA. Can I configure my OneSpan account to send email as [email protected] even it this doesn't match the owner's yahoo.ca domain. Thanks..

Reply to: Restriction on "from" field when sending emails using OneSpan Sign SAAS

1 votes
Hey King, Yes, your assumption is correct, there's no constraint on email template "from" address and the sender's email address. Because the email template is configured at account level, all email notifications sent from your account would share the same template, it's not associated to a specific sender. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off