mblanchard

Localization based on App Language

0 votes
Hello, Is there a way to make the SDK has the same localization as the app's one? Currently, it takes the same as the device language. Thank you, Max

Reply to: Localization based on App Language

0 votes
Hello Max, This is currently not available in our Mobile SDK as R&D has confirmed, however, I can create an Enhancement Request on your behalf by contacting support team. Our project management team will evaluate the request and determine whether to mark it as a candidate feature and if the enhancement request was valid, when to put it on roadmap. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hi Duo! Yes, please create a request on our behalf. Is there a way to follow up this feature request or will you update us in this forum? Thank you Remi

0 votes
Hi Remi, I will create a support ticket and asked support team to assign the ownership of the ticket to Max so that you will get the latest update. I will also update this thread once I received any updates. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off