My Account - Signature

0 votes

Can I ask how I can apply my signature to documents I send out for signing?

Reply to: My Account - Signature

0 votes

Hi Lory,

Are you asking as a sender, how you can access the Signing Ceremony and sign the documents? You may have noticed that the sender won't receive an "email.activation" email like signers do, you need to sign it from the sender UI or an integrated application which expose the signing URL or a signing link with an authentication token.

Or if I misunderstood you, do you have a specific use case scenario for this question?

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hi Lory,

Essentially, if the signature type is "CAPTURE", and you've set your drawn signature under your sender profile, the handdrawn signature will automatically be applied to the document once you clicked the signature block during signing.

One exception is the feature so called "Enforce Capture Signature" (guide here), which can be set at the signature or package level, which enforces users to redraw the given signature(s).

Duo

0 votes

Hi Lory,

The handdrawn signature is only applied when signing (it could be different at the points when you design and when you sign).

Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off