lrayborn

Security questions - some show that they are required, others not

0 votes

Hello,

We are utilizing security questions for a signer to answer before they can esign a document.  Only the first two questions actually tell you they are required, but in reality, we want all of the questions to be required.  How do we change that?  Also, can we change the wording instead of "This field is required."?

I have attached a screenshot of the questions.

Here is the code:

signerBuilder.challengedWithQuestions(
                        ChallengeBuilder.firstQuestion("Enter your First Name.").answer(signer.getFirstName())
                            .secondQuestion("Enter your Last Name?").answer(signer.getLastName())
                            .secondQuestion("Enter your date of birth using mm/dd/yyyy format.").answer(signer.getDateOfBirth())
                            .secondQuestion("What is your five digit ZIP Code?").answer(signer.getZipCode())
                            .secondQuestion("Enter the last five digits of your Social Security number").answerWithMaskInput(signer.getLastFourOfSSN()));

Attachments

Reply to: Security questions - some show that they are required, others not

0 votes

Hi Lance,

For "Only the first two questions are validated required", all QnAs should be required, so I think it's more of a UI defect, which affects both the classic and New Signer Experience. I can raise a support ticket on your behalf if you preferred.

For the wording, unfortunately, only the generic title "Guest Login" and the subtitle "Please answer the security question(s) below." can be customized.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Security questions - some show that they are required, others not

0 votes

Thanks, I can open the ticket.  I will let our team know too.  Appreciate it.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off