andreas.kalafer

Example API call

0 votes

Hi, 

Could I have an example API call including the header for /events and /transaction events?

I coudnt spot this on https://community.onespan.com/products/risk-analytics/sandbox#/ as I could only see request body. We are used to the field    "USER": "DB_CB" from the on-premise solution.

Reply to: Example API call

0 votes

Hi Andreas,

An example of Events endpoint call:

HTTP POST: https://{your_tenant_ID}.sdb.tid.onespan.cloud/v1/events

HTTP Header: 

Content-Type: application/json

Accept: application/json

HTTP body:

{
  "eventType": "LoginAttempt",
  "relationshipRef": "end_user1",
  "sessionID": "4ED23EA44F23",
  "cddc": {
    "browserCDDC": {
      "fingerprintRaw": "{browser:{\"userAgent\":Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36},support:{\"ajax\":true,\"boxModel\":undefined,\"changeBubbles\":undefined,\"checkClone\":true,\"checkOn\":true,\"cors\":true,\"cssFloat\":undefined,\"hrefNormalized\":undefined,\"htmlSerialize\":undefined,\"leadingWhitespace\":undefined,\"noCloneChecked\":true,\"noCloneEvent\":undefined,\"opacity\":undefined,\"optDisabled\":undefined,\"style\":undefined,\"submitBubbles\":undefined,\"tbody\":undefined},computer:{\"screenWidth\":2560,\"screenHeight\":1440,\"OS\":\"Microsoft Windows\",\"platform\":\"Win32\"},additional:{}}",
      "fingerprintHash": "e96dadc9651f5fe8f071110eb174fe8e7a17a9d7a96b3b1980c13e5b4af3a4d7"
    }
  },
  "clientIP": "192.168.0.1"
}

Also, you might find this blog useful: OneSpan Developer: Events Validation Endpoint

0 votes

An example of Transactions endpoint call:

HTTP POST: https://{your_tenant_ID}.sdb.tid.onespan.cloud/v1/transactions

HTTP Header: 

Content-Type: application/json

Accept: application/json

HTTP body:

{
  "accountRef": "Account-100",
  "amount": "10.99",
  "currency": "CAD",
  "relationshipRef": "end_user1",
  "sessionID": "4ED23EA44F23",
  "transactionType": "MobileExternalTransfer",
  "cddc": {
    "browserCDDC": {
      "fingerprintRaw": "{browser:{\"userAgent\":Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36},support:{\"ajax\":true,\"boxModel\":undefined,\"changeBubbles\":undefined,\"checkClone\":true,\"checkOn\":true,\"cors\":true,\"cssFloat\":undefined,\"hrefNormalized\":undefined,\"htmlSerialize\":undefined,\"leadingWhitespace\":undefined,\"noCloneChecked\":true,\"noCloneEvent\":undefined,\"opacity\":undefined,\"optDisabled\":undefined,\"style\":undefined,\"submitBubbles\":undefined,\"tbody\":undefined},computer:{\"screenWidth\":2560,\"screenHeight\":1440,\"OS\":\"Microsoft Windows\",\"platform\":\"Win32\"},additional:{}}",
      "fingerprintHash": "e96dadc9651f5fe8f071110eb174fe8e7a17a9d7a96b3b1980c13e5b4af3a4d7"
    }
  },
  "clientIP": "192.168.0.1",
  "creditorBank": "MYBANK",
  "creditorIBAN": "BE68539007547034",
  "creditorName": "John Doe",
  "creditorOtherInstruction": "0",
  "debtorIBAN": "BE71096123456769"
}

You may also find this blog helpful: Transaction Validation Endpoint

0 votes

I hope these examples help, let us know if you have any further questions.

Hakim

1 votes
Simply put, the moment you add an endpoint to a URL and send a request to a server, this is what counts as making an API call. For example, when you log on to any app or ask a question via a browser, you are actually making an API call.  My Sainsburys Login

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off