michailtouloupis

Dependency littleproxy

0 votes

Hello,

I try to install the version 11.41 of com.silanis.sdk

As I see, there is a dependency on littleproxy 1.1.2 (org\littleshoot\littleproxy\1.1.2)., but it has not been updated since 2017.

Could you please confirm if it is still supported and required?

Thanks and Regards,

Michail

Reply to: Dependency littleproxy

0 votes

Hi Michail,

If search the keyword "littleshoot" in the entire SDK source code, I only found it being referenced once in class "ProxyConfigurationExample", used to set up a testing HTTP proxy. Hence in my understanding, if you are installing the SDK without dependencies, you don't need to install this one.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hi Duo,

I did it but during the maven build, I got the error of org.littleshoot:littleproxy:jar:1.1.2 which is missing..

Regards,

Michail

0 votes

Hi Michail,

Could you elaborate it a bit so that I can understand the scenario better? Are you installing the OSS Java SDK in Maven with below code, or you are adding the JAR file (without dependencies) to the build path? (Because below artifact already includes all the necessary dependencies) Or are you trying to compile the SDK source code manually?

<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.silanis.esl/sdk -->
<dependency>
    <groupId>com.silanis.esl</groupId>
    <artifactId>sdk</artifactId>
    <version>11.41</version>
</dependency>

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hi Duo,

We succeeded to build successfully.

Many thanks,

Michail

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off