jvalerius

List of Valid Timezones

0 votes

Is there a table of valid timezone id's that the SDK will accept when creating a new package? We're currently trying with:

.WithTimezoneId("America/New_York"); //EST

However the package still comes back with GMT time listed. Thank you for the information,

Reply to: List of Valid Timezones

0 votes

Hi jvalerius,

Thanks for your post! Check the JSON I've attached below.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Attachments

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi jvalerius,,

Sorry for the confusion, not sure why but all the slashes had been removed in above JSON. I have replaced the attachment with the correct one, or alternatively, you can ping this API endpoint:
https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/eslTimeZones

And copy paste the response from there.

Duo

Reply to: List of Valid Timezones

0 votes

Hey Duo,

Thanks for the updated list. Is there an .NET SDK method for the list of timezones by chance? Thanks

Reply to:

0 votes

Hi jvalerius,

Unfortunately, I don't think this API is part of the SDK functionalities. However, since the time zone list shouldn't be changed often, you can hardcode the values and store them locally.

An interesting fact I'd like to share with you that the time zone labels returned by above API is actually localized depending on the API Key / session token holder's sender language preference. That's to say, you can:
(1) log onto your sender portal (e.g. https://sandbox.esignlive.com/a/login)

(2) change sender language by clicking the earth icon on top right

(3) open a new tab and directly hit above API link

(4) save the response in different locale files

(5) change another sender language and reproduce step 3&4

Duo

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off