Asmaa

windows logon authentication error

0 votes

Hello Everyone please i am new  user for one spam technology, please when i did the setting for windows logon authentication at the customer side  i face this error "Digipass authentication failed Details failed to search on and/or to LDAP servers" please any help to complete erroe

Reply to: windows logon authentication error

0 votes

What is OneSpan Sign? OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive) is an e-signature solution for secure document signing processes that enables organizations to digitize business processes and eliminate costly paper and inconvenient “wet” signatures walgreenslistens

OneSpan Inc. provides software services. The Company designs and develops security software and e-signature solutions that protects devices and financial transactions from fraud and misuse. OneSpan delivers risk analytics, mobile security, and authentication services walgreenslistens

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off