mbilensky

Unlock a Sender

0 votes
Hello, I'm looking for a way to unlock a sender through the Java SDK. I know that a sender can become locked after attempting to delete a sender when they have currently active transactions, and I've also see that the sender can become unlocked though the web app, but I can't see a way to accomplish this through the SDK. Is this at all possible through the Java SDK, and if so how? Thanks, -Mitch

Reply to: Unlock a Sender

0 votes
Hey Haris, Thanks for the info, is there a plan add this to the sdk in the future or has this been left out intentionally? The REST call should provide us with a workaround for the time being, but ideally we'd like all of our eSignLive calls to go through the sdk. Thanks, -Mitch

Reply to: Unlock a Sender

0 votes
I'm not sure if this was intentionally left out but you can definitely post an enhancement in the Enhancement Ideas forum. Our product managers regularly follow this forum for ideas coming from esl users.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off