ahoytodd

Configuring an SMS Service Provider for in the Platform core.properties

0 votes
We'd like to configure an internal SMS Provider into our "on premise" eSignLive platform. The Platform Administrators guide suggests that this can be done by simply making the appropriate settings to the core.properties file. It also seems we would then need to engage this service via SOAP. Are there any other configuration steps, or considerations for setting up an internal SMS Provider solution for our eSignature on premise solution? Thanks, Todd

Reply to: Configuring an SMS Service Provider for in the Platform core.properties

0 votes
Hi Todd, I don't believe the SMS provider can be changed. Let me verify this for you and get back to you.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Reply to: Configuring an SMS Service Provider for in the Platform core.properties

0 votes
It is indeed not possible to change the SMS provider. However, we have another client that implemented a custom SMS interceptor. It is a middleware intercepting SMS commands from eSignLive and mimicking the API from Twilio. It will then forward these requests to their own SMS provider. Hope this helps!

0 votes
Hi Harish, Thanks for checking. I'm very interested in this. Is there some way I can get more information on how this was configured within the on premise solution? Such as; would it be configure in the Platform Component via the core.properties, or we would still use the sms.provider resource that is in the Application Component layer, or both? Thanks, Todd

0 votes
Hi Todd, I would advise you to get in touch with our support enterprise team as I don't have much experience on the on-premise side of esignlive. Send an email to [email protected] and they should be able to help you.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off