gyurko

Do I have to delete the standard Acceptance Language?

0 votes
I successfully uploaded a test Document in my SandBox to replace the standard acceptance that goes with the Document for Signature. What I end up with is 2 "Electronic Disclosures and Signatures Consent" Documents. Do I need to delete the standard Document that is added automatically to a Package?

Attachments
Approved Answer

Reply to: Do I have to delete the standard Acceptance Language?

0 votes
it would be
eslClient.PackageService.DeleteDocument(CurrentPackageId, "default-consent");
When updating/deleting signers/documents/signatures, you will need to pass the id of it in order for the application to determine the exact target.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi there, You can delete it if you wish, or you can send support an email to have the default-consent from esignlive turned off from your account. [email protected]
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
I prefer to delete it. If we upload Documents and forget to have the Acceptance language, at least there is a default to fall back on. What would be the steps needed to delete the Standard Acceptance Language? Currently I am building the entire Package with both Documents. SOF is a unique name I am providing for the Document DocumentPackage Package = PackageBuilder.NewPackageNamed(PreOrderNumber + "_" + DateTime.Today.ToString("yyyyMMdd")) .WithSenderInfo(SenderInfoBuilder.NewSenderInfo(ltfEmail)) .DescribedAs(SOF) .ExpiresOn(ExpirationDate) .WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail(GetEmail) .WithCustomId(PreOrderId.ToString()) .WithFirstName(GetFirstName) .WithLastName(GetLastName) .SigningOrder(0)) .WithDocument(DocumentBuilder.NewDocumentNamed("Electronic Disclosures and Signatures Consent") .AtIndex(1) .FromFile("C:\\Report\\Disclosures & Consent.pdf") .WithSignature(SignatureBuilder.AcceptanceFor(GetEmail))) .WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail(ltfEmail) .WithCustomId("MyCompany") .WithFirstName(ltfFirstName) .WithLastName(ltfLastName) .SigningOrder(1)) .WithDocument(DocumentBuilder.NewDocumentNamed(SOF) .WithId(PreOrderId.ToString()) .FromStream(ms, DocumentType.PDF) .WithSignature(SignatureBuilder.SignatureFor(GetEmail) .WithPositionAnchor(TextAnchorBuilder.NewTextAnchor("Signature") .AtPosition(TextAnchorPosition.TOPRIGHT) etc. The call to E-Sign is below. If I add the statement in Bold it fails. Does the extra Document exist yet? Is my Call to ESignLive incorrect? superDuperPackage = GetNewPackage(PreOrderNumber, PreOrderId, ExpirationDate, GetFirstName, GetLastName, GetEmail, SOF, ref msSOF); CurrentPackageId = eslClient.CreatePackage(superDuperPackage);
    eslClient.PackageService.DeleteDocument(CurrentPackageId, "Electronic Disclosures and Signatures Consent");
eslClient.SendPackage(CurrentPackageId);

0 votes
Awesome! Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off