Shailendra1801

Add Radio text tag

0 votes
Hello Sir, I have added radio control tag inside the pdf file like below way : §-esl:signer1:Radio:Group("opt1")-§ §-esl:signer2:Radio:Group("opt1")-§Ja §-esl:signer1:Radio:Group("opt1")-§ §-esl:signer2:Radio:Group("opt1")-§Nee But getting below error : {"Could not upload document to package. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. HTTP POST on URI https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages/907asg3jvcxYsSd6mBD4TN5HUV8=/documents. Optional details: {\"messageKey\":\"error.validation.texttag.missingRequiredInformation\",\"parameters\":{\"tag\":\"{{esl:{{esl:signer2:Radio:Group(\\\"opt2\\\")}}\"},\"message\":\"{tag={{esl:{{esl:signer2:Radio:Group(\\\"opt2\\\")}}}: Missing Role Name and/or Field Type.\",\"code\":400,\"name\":\"Validation Error\"}"} Can you please help me to resolve this ?

Reply to: Add Radio text tag

0 votes
Hi, You can't have two signers assigned to a same radio button group. You'll have to create one for each signer.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Reply to: Add Radio text tag

0 votes
Thanks for quick reply. Actually my code is like this {{esl:signer1:Radio:Group("opt1")}} {{esl:signer2:Radio:Group("opt2")}} Ja {{esl:signer1:Radio:Group("opt1")}} {{esl:signer2:Radio:Group("opt2")}} Nee {{esl:signer1:textfield:size(200,50),Maxlen(200)}} {{esl:signer2:textfield:size(200,50),Maxlen(200)}} Now I am just getting the radio button, not text box. I have also set TD's width then also textbox column is not render inside the PDF file. I checked with table border, and radio text tag column is taking too much width.

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off