kartik_shivhare

Fetching SignerDoc Url

0 votes
Is it possible to get all the signers url for signing Doc in the same response during the package creation with document binaries and signers detail using REST API. if yes , Please provide the demo code.

Reply to: Fetching SignerDoc Url

0 votes
Hi Kartik, Yes, you can generate signers' urls for Signing Ceremony, but with extra API calls, because the response during package creation call contains only package ID. You can either generate authentication tokens of your signers and then build following link: https://sandbox.esignlive.com/access?sessionToken={signerAuthToken} Refer to Authentication Token Guide for more details. Or you can directly retrieve signing url for each signer, guide here. If this is what you meant and you'd like some demo code, I assume it's in C#, right? Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
Hey Kartic, I have also moved both of your posts from "General Questions" to "REST API". Please find the appropriate forum to ask your questions before posting. In this case, REST API forum is the proper forum. Thanks,

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
Hi duo, I get that, I need to call extra Api for getting signing url. but I am sending the document with signing ceremony setting inPerson = true. I need the InPerson signing url, So that the redirecting url take me to the doc where all the signers dropdown will be there on the right corner of the doc. since i am sending multiple document with multiple roles , I am not able to understand witch roleId to use

0 votes
Hi Duo , While creating a package , how can we add multiple signers for a document, request you for request json structure . Also , once , multiple signers are added for a document , how can we create a signing url for the same package in which all the signers can be listed and they can sign in person. we are calling rest api and not . net sdk. Thanks

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off