jdevalk

Multiple documents, multiple signers, not all signers sign the same documents

0 votes
I have 3 groups of signers, lets call them Group1, Group2 and Group 3 A document package is constructed in which there can be multiple documents. Group1 and Group2 always need to sign all documents. While Group3 only signs particular documents. These Groups sign in order, so Group1 first, then Group2 followed by Group 3. However, Group3 does need to be able to read and view all the other documents in the package in order to be able to do their signing. Right now I am adding the Groups as relevant signers to the relevant documents, however, Group3 can now only see the documents that they've been added as a signer on. I need Group3 to be able to see all documents in the package, signed by them or not. Is this possible? And how? I am using the .NET SDK.

Reply to: Multiple documents, multiple signers, not all signers sign the same documents

0 votes
In your scenario, although group3 signer may be redirected to the document he has to sign, by default, group3 signer can still navigate through all the documents using the document navigator before signing anything. Is the document navigator not appearing in your case?
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off