dmitry.pavlov

Status Codes in OpenApi schema should not be like 1XX, 2XX, 3XX, 4XX, 5XX

1 votes

The current OpenAPI schema https://community.onespan.com/sites/default/files/interactive_api_references/tid-api_13022020_0.json contains the following status codes for responses - 1XX, 2XX, 3XX, 4XX, 5XX for several API endpoints like these:

• POST /orchestration-commands

• POST /mobile-commands/**

This breaks the code generators output - see the screenshots attached. 

Please consider updating OCA OpenAPI schema to use valid response statuc codes instead of pseudo integers ending with 'XX'. Thank you in advance!

Dmitry Pavlov | the Coding Machine

Reply to: Status Codes in OpenApi schema should not be like 1XX, 2XX, 3XX, 4XX, 5XX

0 votes

The related documentation about the code generation for OpenApi / Swagger schemas on Microsoft documentation site: 

NSwagStudio GUI tool: 

Reply to: Status Codes in OpenApi schema should not be like 1XX, 2XX, 3XX, 4XX, 5XX

0 votes

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks so much for your post! If you preferred, I'd like to fill in two support tickets on your behalf and forward these requests to our R&D team for further analysis.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes

Hi Duo, 

That would be great. Could you please drop here the ticket numbers? Thank you in advance! 

0 votes

I totally like your gave limits as some information which is totally essential for me. 
 MyPayments Plus

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off