Initially, I was getting this error: "Unable to find registration code in Shared Cache". I tried the solution explained here: https://community.onespan.com/forum/unable-find-registration-code-shared-cache

After following the exact steps, now I'm getting Access Denied MSSDeviceBinding error. I have attached the screenshot.

Forums

After integrating SDK  , I am getting the error while initializing orchestrator and error is below :-

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/vasco/digipass/sdk/utils/utilities/UtilitiesSDK;

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.vasco.digipass.sdk.utils.utilities.UtilitiesSDK" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.comviva.onespansdkintegration-6tbsd6AZ2w_7ynvzLnx17Q==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.comviva.onespansdkintegration-6tbsd6AZ2w_7ynvzLnx17Q==/lib/arm64, /system/lib64]]

We expect Apple and Google to release iOS 15 and Android 12 this September, and beta versions are available now. OneSpan is hard at work ensuring we can provide customers with compatible OneSpan mobile solution releases as quickly as possible once Google and Apple make official public releases available. 

OneSpan does not guarantee full support or compatibility testing for all preview or beta versions. However, in some cases during testing we may identify issues that warrant a release of a beta-compatible version of one of our mobile solutions, but we expect this to be rare.