abhijit_davray

DOCUMENT_SIGNED callback - Who has signed the document.

0 votes
Hi, On the DOCUMENT_SIGNED callback is it possible to know who has signed the document directly or in some other way indirectly? I need the email of the person who has signed the document for our application workflow. What can I do with the sessionUser attribute. Example Payload: {"@class":"com.silanis.esl.packages.event.ESLProcessEvent","name":"DOCUMENT_SIGNED","sessionUser":"4f04-46a5","packageId":"OrqxnWET0Qh","message":null,"documentId":"DOCUMENT_Contract"} Thanks, Abhijit

Approved Answer

Reply to: DOCUMENT_SIGNED callback - Who has signed the document.

0 votes
I was saying that I believe the sessionUser lines up with either a signer or role ID from the package metadata. Based on this being posted in the REST API forum, I'm assuming you're using REST. Could you pull the package JSON for one of the package IDs you get this for and check the "sessionUser" against the signer and role IDs? This sessionUser should match one of those. Let me know.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
Hey Abhijit, I believe this lines up with the signerId. With this, you should be able to grab the package JSON and identify the signer using this ID. From there, you will be able to grab their email address. Let me know if you have questions on how to do this and I can help further. :)

- Michael

0 votes
I am having difficulty understanding this. Can you please elaborate this a little. The DOCUMENT_SIGNED callback does not contain the signerId. It gives me sessionUser and packageId. How do I go from there?

0 votes
Thanks. I will check this and let you know.

0 votes
Yes this worked. Thanks.

0 votes
Great news! Let us know whenever you have questions. :)

- Michael

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off