krishnanulicdk

Receiving in-correct document status

0 votes
Hi, I came across an issue today, we are receiving the in-correct document status when we try to check that from .NET SDK. For Document 1: Package Id : DawPINFPRX_fGrvTnRi0DA6UV0I= Document Id : consent-Buyer API URL : https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages/DawPINFPRX_fGrvTnRi0DA6UV0I=/signingStatus?signer=Buyer&document=consent-Buyer SDK _client.GetSigningStatus(new PackageId(packageId), signerId, documentId); For Document 2: Package Id : DawPINFPRX_fGrvTnRi0DA6UV0I= Document Id : b9c00c8d-647a-463f-9b1b-bb30d7470457 API URL : https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages/DawPINFPRX_fGrvTnRi0DA6UV0I=/signingStatus?signer=Buyer&document=b9c00c8d-647a-463f-9b1b-bb30d7470457 We are receiving the incorrect document status from both SDK and API. THIS ISSUE IS IN SANDBOX

Attachments
Document2.png196.95 KB

Reply to: Receiving in-correct document status

0 votes
Hi, We are currently having some issues with the signing status of packages. Our team is aware of this issue and is currently working on fixing it. I will let you know for any updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

0 votes
Hi, 1) When it gets resolved? Is there any timeline for that. 2) Will it impact the Release 11.13 (Coming 23-26 April 2018) Thanks, Krishna.

0 votes
Hi, I don't have any timeline for when this issue will be resolved but we are actively working on fixing it. I'm not sure if this will impact the 11.13 release. I will let you know when I know more.

0 votes
Hi there, The signing status bug has been fixed in sandbox. Can you please verify on your end if you are getting the correct signing status again? Thanks,

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off