Templates enable senders to save the attributes of a document package for reuse. A template can be created either from scratch, or from an existing document package.
To create a template from scratch:
- Click Templates in the OneSpan Sign Toolbar.
- Click Create Template in the Global Actions Toolbar.
- Give the template a name, and optionally give it a description.
- Click Create.
Click Add Document, and add documents to the template via the dialog box that appears.
- Click Add Signer, and add signers and/or signer placeholders to the template.
- Click each document to access the Designer view, and then insert Signatures Blocks and fields. Signature Block and field placements are saved automatically.
To use an existing template:
- Click Templates in the Toolbars.
- Click the template you want to use.
- Optionally modify the template to suit your needs.