peterzog | Posts: 109

Issue with second signature on form

0 votes

We noticed an issue with one of our forms where the signer has to sign on page 1 and page 2.  If the user signs page 1 first and page 2 second, they are able to complete the signing ceremony.  However, if they scroll down and try to sign page 2 first and then sign page 1, they get completely stuck.  I am able to replicate this in my tests.  I have provided the JSON payload.

Some more detail, when they try to sign page 2 first, the sign button doesn't disappear. It acts as if didn't receive the click.  Then, when the user scrolls up to page 1 and clicks sign, the page 1 button disappears and they see their name (normal signing behavior).  Finally, when they scroll down to page 2 to try and sign again, the button does not go away and behaves as if it's not receiving the click.  Then they are unable to advance forward.  If they refresh the page, page 1 is still signed and page 2 is stuck.

Attachments

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off