xxie01

Can not add new documents to existing package(transaction)

0 votes
Hi Team, I use code to create packages, and when I go to the esign platform, I can not add new documents to the existing In Progress transaction. The code I'm using to create the package is PackageBuilder documentPackageBuilder = PackageBuilder.NewPackageNamed("Test Document Extraction") .WithSettings(DocumentPackageSettingsBuilder.NewDocumentPackageSettings() .WithoutOptOut() // .WithoutLanguageDropDown() .WithoutDecline() // .WithoutDocumentToolbarDownloadButton() .WithCeremonyLayoutSettings(CeremonyLayoutSettingsBuilder.NewCeremonyLayoutSettings() .WithoutSessionBar() )) .WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail(signingPerson.GetValueOrDefault("Email")) .WithFirstName(signingPerson.GetValueOrDefault("FirstName", "")) .WithLastName(signingPerson.GetValueOrDefault("LastName", "")) // .WithSMSSentTo(signingPerson.GetValueOrDefault("Phone", "")) .WithCustomId("Client") .SigningOrder(1) ) .WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail(icEmail) .WithFirstName(icFirstname) .WithLastName(icLastName) .WithCustomId("IC") .SigningOrder(2) ) .WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail("[email protected]") .WithFirstName("ABC") .WithLastName("Compliance") .WithCustomId("ABCCompliance") .SigningOrder(3) ) .WithSigner(SignerBuilder.NewSignerWithEmail("[email protected]") .WithFirstName("ABC") .WithLastName("InvOps") .WithCustomId("ABCInvOps") .SigningOrder(4));

Attachments
Approved Answer

Reply to: Can not add new documents to existing package(transaction)

1 votes
Hi there, Were you trying to add documents to an "in-progress" transaction? If that's the case, it's not allowed to do so because it may cause conflict to some scenarios when the signer was signing at the same time when you were editing. So you can only change the status to "DRAFT" first, add documents and then send the package again. In this kind of workflow, the auto-sent email notification to signers may become a concern to you. Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off