Madeva

Unable to sign the package id (6IplFyll_4FoEedgSHG5hVCcvkY=)

0 votes
I have done following steps for the mentioned package, please let me know if there is issue with the steps, Step 1: package had created and sent with due date ‘2019-12-31T18:30:00Z’ Step 2 : I am Listening ‘PACKAGE_EXPIRE’ event and on package Expiry event I had update the package expiry date to 2020-01-30T18:30:00Z Steps performed for updating new expiry date is myPackage.setExpiryDate(newExpiryDate); myPackage.setStatus(PackageStatus.DRAFT); eslClient.changePackageStatusToDraft(myPackage.getId()); eslClient.updatePackage(myPackage.getId(),myPackage); eslClient.sendPackage(myPackage.getId()); after that, I have checked both status(‘SENT’) and due date (‘2020-01-30T18:30:00Z’), both are correct. And also I can see package information, everything seems to be right . but I am unable to sign. Please have look on the above steps and code snippet to update the new expiry date, please let me know if there is any mistakes,

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off