cobri

Own UI for sign ceremony

0 votes

I have been using the rest api to create transactions for the signing ceremony. The api returns a token and the transaction id. I have built the url to open it in another browser tab and continue with the signing ceremony. I was wondering if is there a way to bypass the One Span UI and use my own UI for the signing ceremony? Using the branding of the company. Is it possible using the api or is it integrating some SDK? My stack is VueJS and Laravel.

Reply to: Own UI for sign ceremony

0 votes

Hi cobri,

An easier way to seamlessly integrate the signing experience to your own application is to embed the signing ceremony URL into an iFrame, especially if your main concern is the branding capability - both classic desktop/mobile signing ceremony, and the New Signer Experience (responsive across desktop and mobile devices) allow to be embedded, and you have plenty of customization options.

If you preferred, you can share a screenshot of your current experience, or a simple user story card so that I know how you desire to present the signing experience.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off