Michael_S_Smith

Visual Audit Trail

0 votes

I have seen references in the documentation to what looks like a timed visual audit trail:

"The second type of audit trail, the visual audit trail, takes this a step further and provides context for how an electronic record was presented, reviewed and signed. It captures everything that occurred during the signing workflow, web page by web page. As a result, an organization can pull the active audit trail and play it back screen-by-screen to see what happened, like a security camera."

Can you tell me how to access this visual audit trail? Is it something accessible thru the dashboard?  I have not been able to find how to access this feature.

Thanks

Reply to: Visual Audit Trail

0 votes

Hi Michael,

I believe the feature referenced in this white paper is the so called e-Witness, which provides context for how an electronic record was presented, reviewed and signed, and makes it possible to replay transactions screen-by-screen. Here's a user guide for on-premise users. However since your account is in SaaS environment, you could consult our sales team for further information.

Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off