asador

esignlive java sdk maven artifact

0 votes
I would like to make a suggestion to be a bit more specific in the maven artifact name of the java sdk. Right now it is defined as: com.silanis.eslsdk11.0.2 So the jar file name is sdk-{version}.jar My point is the name of the jar is so generic that by looking at it you have no idea what kind of sdk it is. That would be nice if it is called something more specific so that it can be recognized by its name. There is another maven artifact called "esl-java-sdk" but I am not sure what that is. What is difference between the two and which one should be used? Thanks,

Reply to: esignlive java sdk maven artifact

0 votes
Hey asador, I knew about the esl-java-sdk one. I didn't know about the one named "sdk". I have asked our product managers and engineering what the difference is and why there are two (or if maybe one wasn't contributed by us). I will let you know what I hear.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Reply to: esignlive java sdk maven artifact

0 votes
Apparently this is the way the SDK project is set up. The esl-java-sdk one is the main project page, which is basically just the pom.xml file. The "sdk" one is the meat of the project. I have asked if this will change down the road, but it is not planned, at this time. I will let you know if I hear an update.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off