ikim

Prevent sending email from payload

0 votes
Hi, is there a way to prevent sending emails from the payload? If not is there a way to toggle sending and not sending emails? Regards, Mario

Reply to: Prevent sending email from payload

0 votes
Hey Mario, You can contact [email protected] and have these emails shut off on your account. Or are you wanting to be able to turn them off for some and send on others?

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
Hey Michael, Following up for Mario... we're wanting to turn them off for some and on for others. Is there a flag or field we can set in the API to do this? Thanks! Rob
Rob Martinez www.hirekadence.com

0 votes
Hey Rob, I don't believe this is an option. I could be mistaken, if it was added recently and I was unaware. I'll let you know if I find this out. The best solution is to probably turn off notifications at the account level and just manually send the notifications: POST to https://sandbox.esignlive.com/a/api/packages/{packageId}/roles/{roleId}/notifications

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off