krishnanulicdk

Is there an API to check the Documents Audit in a Package

0 votes
Hi, Is there any API or .Net SDK, we can have view the list of documents added, removed, and other Audit Trails on an package. I am using the below API to get some signing and viewed audit on a package, https://sandbox-esignlive.cdk.com/api/packages/XXXXXAAAAXXX==/audit but we need to check the which documents got added, removed etc.. on a package.

Reply to: Is there an API to check the Documents Audit in a Package

0 votes
Hi Krishna, First for my information, are you creating your own integration for adding and removing documents? Or are you using the Web UI? If you are using a custom integration into your own app, you could create a change log at your side with the package attributes for when you make changes to a package. And BTW, can we also know what's your concern here needing to know the document operation history? Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

0 votes
We are using API to add multiple documents for the package in a single step, there are certain cases were the request was broken in the middle while adding all the documents to the package at once. To understand more on these kinds of issues, I am asking whether any logs/audits available on the package.

0 votes
Hi Krishna, Unfortunately, OneSpan Sign don't include these operations in our audit trail or in event notifications. But you can definitely build this ability at your own side. If you are using REST API to upload multiple documents at a single time, you would receive a response from OneSpan Sign after you called and from which you can fetch info you need like how many docs are successfully uploaded or if some docs are missing, you are compare the response to your request to find out which one is not uploaded. And few points I found when did the test: 1. The "Accept" attribute in request header should be set to "text/html" or remove this attributes other than most API calls with a value of "application/json" 2. The request payload for multiple docs should be linked in this way:
[  
   { ... },
   { ... },
   { ... }
]
Hope this could help you! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off