Hattabitos

Get senders' API keys

0 votes
I'm creating an application to get all packages for an account with a date range. I'm using the following call Page completed_packages = eslClient.PackageService.GetUpdatedPackagesWithinDateRange(DocumentPackageStatus.COMPLETED, new PageRequest(index, 50), from, to); This call only returns packages for the account owner. I need to get packages for all senders. How can I get list of all senders' API keys in C#?

Reply to: Get senders' API keys

0 votes
Hey there, In order to retrieve all sender's package, the process includes three steps: (1) Get sender ids by owner's api key (2)Get sender api keys by sender ids (3)Get sender packages by sender api key. The attachment shows you how to programmatically do that with .NET SDK. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Get senders' API keys

0 votes

Hello, I'm wondering if Getting the ApiKey by Sender Id is part of the latest .NET SDK?

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off