xxie01

Get 404 Resource Not Found error when trying to download

0 votes
1. I created a function app in azure portal for the callback to download docs. 2. And then I created some transactions through the Dashboard. 3. Then I got emails said eSignLive Callback failed. Failed to communicate with the callback server. URL: https://esigndemo.azurewebsites.net/api/home Payload: {"@class":"com.silanis.esl.packages.event.ESLProcessEvent","name":"DOCUMENT_SIGNED","sessionUser":"86162f59-6672-448c-8bb0-a24caf4b5343","packageId":"2zfJNghK7kbSVSip_Ja5JXQ0XgE=","message":null,"documentId":"122ac59cc233bb66098d6f89266047578865af0d6317946e","createdDate":"2019-04-24T02:37:28.160Z"} Reason(s): 500: Internal Server Error 4. Next, I used postman to test my dotnet core web MVC, every time it went to byte[] content = eslClient.DownloadZippedDocuments(pkgId); it showed exception {"messageKey":"error.validation.packageDoesNotExist","technical":"Could not retrieve the transaction summary for transaction uid: 2zfJNghK7kbSVSip_Ja5JXQ0XgE=","message":"The specified package does not exist.","code":404,"name":"Resource Not Found"} `string packageId = jsonBody["packageId"].ToString(); PackageId pkgId = new PackageId(packageId); byte[] content = eslClient.DownloadZippedDocuments(pkgId); ` Silanis.ESL.SDK.EslServerException HResult=0x80131500 Message=Could not download the documents to a zip file. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. HTTP GET on URI https://sandbox.e-signlive.ca/api/packages/2zfJNghK7kbSVSip_Ja5JXQ0XgE=/documents/zip. Optional details: {"messageKey":"error.validation.packageDoesNotExist","technical":"Could not retrieve the transaction summary for transaction uid: 2zfJNghK7kbSVSip_Ja5JXQ0XgE=","message":"The specified package does not exist.","code":404,"name":"Resource Not Found"} Source=Silanis.ESL StackTrace: at Silanis.ESL.SDK.Services.PackageService.DownloadZippedDocuments(PackageId packageId) at eSignDemo.Controllers.HomeController.Listener() in C:\Users\xxie\Projects\eSignDemo\eSignDemo\Controllers\HomeController.cs:line 37 at Microsoft.Extensions.Internal.ObjectMethodExecutor.Execute(Object target, Object[] parameters) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncActionResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments) at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ControllerActionInvoker.d__12.MoveNext() Inner Exception 1: EslServerException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. HTTP GET on URI https://sandbox.e-signlive.ca/api/packages/2zfJNghK7kbSVSip_Ja5JXQ0XgE=/documents/zip. Optional details: {"messageKey":"error.validation.packageDoesNotExist","technical":"Could not retrieve the transaction summary for transaction uid: 2zfJNghK7kbSVSip_Ja5JXQ0XgE=","message":"The specified package does not exist.","code":404,"name":"Resource Not Found"} Inner Exception 2: WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Reply to: Get 404 Resource Not Found error when trying to download

0 votes
Hi xxie01, I've checked with our support team that it seems your package "2zfJNghK7kbSVSip_Ja5JXQ0XgE=" was under the US1 Sandbox Environment (sandbox.e-signlive.com) instead of "sandbox.e-signlive.ca" you used to download zipped package. Please kindly have a check. Hope this could help! Duo

Duo Liang OneSpan Evangelism and Partner Integrations Developer

Reply to: Get 404 Resource Not Found error when trying to download

0 votes
Thanks so much, Duo Liang. That works for me now!!

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off