Forums

We are working on creating Onespan transactions in Salesforce and have written out some Apex Trigger code to assist with the process. In order to use it in Production, we will need to write an apex test class that cover the code itself. In doing this, we are facing the below error when we try to insert, in Salesforce, a Onespan Transaction record. We are able to do the API callouts properly and they do get created on the OneSpan side. Has anyone received this error before or know what we need to do to not run into it?

Error:

Forums

We're trying to implement OneSpan Sign, but in the process of using Apex SDK, we noticed that Callback Event Notifications are not getting created for the transaction. If we create the transaction manually in Salesforce, event notifications are created for the transaction. Is there a set of requirements that need to be met in order for Callback Notifications to be turned on for a Transaction?

Forums

Hello Community, 

I was able to install the connector on My Salesforce Dev-Org the app is showing when I go to the Admin page to connect to my OneSpan Sign sandbox I select the right environnement US2 sandbox (sandbox.esignlive.com) when I his connect a new window pops up to connect and I have the following error message : 

error=invalid_client_id&error_description=client%20identifier%20invalid

this happens both when I try with my credentials & API key 

I was wondering if You guys would be able to help 

Forums

We were able to leverage the ceremony settings and were able to take our customers to our defined url after they complete signature.

Two days ago, it mysteriously stopped working. Now it just shows "Done" button which does not do anything.

OneSpanAPIObjects.Settings settings= new OneSpanAPIObjects.Settings();

settings.ceremony = new  OneSpanAPIObjects.CeremonySettings();

//return url set and button label

settings.ceremony.handOver = new OneSpanAPIObjects.Link();

This example code showcases you how to expose a web service in Salesforce that functions as a callback listener
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
Direct file upload - File will be hosted on developer website
File
Forums

I have a question on how to install a writeback to defined salesforce fields after completing esign package. I already build a convention, that is working properly and writing back values inside PDF to defined Salesforce fields. If trying the same with given convention by using an created Custom Action, inside the package information on successful writeback is given, but fields inside salesforce object are not updated as expected. Inside URL, option for WriteBack is set to 1 and package is created properly. Can anyone help me, what is missing?