Forums

Hello Team,

I'm working on the use case below and was wondering if you could help ! 

Use Case: We have an existing template with some documents and fields on it and we want to retrieve those fields to bind some values on them. 

My question : Are we able to call the API in order to retrieve fields that are on a template (and not a package) ? 

Forums

Hello,

I need to get multiple signers to fill and sign a document to allow automatic debits/deposit transctions.

Most of the time I have 2 signers and I would like both of them to be able to fill up the textboxes but I need each one of them to sign. For the static data that I already have, I use labels linked with the Owner and auto-sign it.

Currently I am only able to assign the textbox to 1 signer and most of the time I am not able to know which signer will have access to the Informations needed to fill it.

Forums

Hey guys, 

I'm trying to put together the following flow:

1. Create a Package through Postman using the following payload.
  2. Add a document through a azure function (Its working).
  3. Update Package from Draft to Sent by making a Put request with only { "status": "SENT" }.

The last step always returns 

{

"messageKey": "error.validation.sendPackage.noApprovals",

"message": "Cannot send package without approvals.",

"code": 400,

Hi OneSpan,

We are going to implement app shielding for RASP. According to the app shielding document, there are several APIs for automated shielding: We have few questions for that:

1) Where can we find the full API document?

2) How to use these APIs for automated shielding? Any example for call shielding process/ shielding status/ shielded binary? What parameters for these call?

Thank you so much.

Forums

Hello,

I am trying to interface with OneSpan Sign using the REST API. I am using the LotusScript language on a HCL Notes / Domino platform.

When I send a package with no document, including only the json, it works fine. When I try to add a document using a MIME message, I always get the 406 Not Acceptable error message. I did some research in the forums but couldn't find any helpful help for this error.

HTTP request:

Forums

I'm trying to looking up the documentation for the POST /api/packages call within the Interactive API Definitions page in the sandbox environment, but when I click on this method, the page displays the following error:

Resolver error at paths./api/packages.post.requestBody.content.application/json.schema.$ref
Could not resolve reference: Could not resolve pointer: /components/schemas/Package does not exist in document

Attached is a screen dump of what's displayed at the top of the page.