Account Summary ReportS
An Account Summary Report creates, for each sender on an account, the number of associated transactions, grouped by status.
To run an Account Summary Report:
On the Navigation Bar, click the Reports menu and select Usage Summary. The Account Summary Report page appears.
Specify a date range using the From and To calendar buttons.
Click Run Report. A report is created that displays a table. Each row is associated with a sender in your account, while each column is associated with a transaction status. A given row displays the number of transactions with each status that are owned by the associated sender.
Optionally, view additional details by doing any of the following:
Click a Sender <Name> to see all the transactions owned by a specific sender. To confirm which transactions you are viewing, note the Transaction Status at the top of the report.
Click a number in a specific row and column to see the transactions associated with the corresponding sender (row) and transaction status (column).
From the Transactions For <Name> screen, click the name of a transaction to view its Summary Details, or to download the Evidence Summary of a completed or archived transaction.
Account Owners can download the Evidence Summary for their senders if the Roles and Permissions feature is OFF for their account. If the Roles and Permissions feature is ON, such downloads are not possible. To change this setting for your account, contact our Support Team.
Evidence Summary documents are highly customizable. You can: (1) customize the logo image; (2) customize the text of every label (title, footer, section titles, and fields); (3) customize the Evidence Summary’s filename; (4) hide/show any of the following elements: logo, title, footer; (5) hide/show any of the following sections: Transaction, Sender, Document, Recipients, Audit Trail. To learn more, contact our Support Team.
Optionally, refine your report by changing the transaction status or date range .
A transaction's Summary Details include the following information:
The Documents section displays the name of each document, as well as the following information:
- Completed: A check mark is displayed if all signatures on the document are completed.
- First Signed: Displays the date on which the first signature was applied to the document.
- Last Signed: Displays the date on which the last signature was applied to the document.
The Recipients section displays the transaction's recipients, including the following information about them:
- Name and Email address
- Completed: A check mark is displayed once all signatures have been completed by the recipient.
- First Signature: Displays the date on which the recipient first applied their signature to the transaction.
- Last Signature: Displays the date on which the recipient last applied their signature to the transaction.