Connecting to a Private Cloud or On-Premises OneSpan Sign
Most installations of Salesforce that host OneSpan Sign for Salesforce use one of the public cloud domains listed in Intro.
If you want to use any other domain name, such as a private cloud or an on-premises deployment, then you must perform the following procedure.
To enable OneSpan Sign for Salesforce to work with a custom domain name for OneSpan Sign:
- Go to Setup > App Setup > Create > Apps.
- Under Connected Apps, click New.
- Under Basic Information, fill in the following fields:
- Connected App Name
- API Name
- Contact email
- Fill in the Callback URL as follows:
- For Sandbox:
https://<custom domain name>/oauth2/salesforcetest
- For Production: https://<custom domain name>/oauth2/salesforce
- Select OAuth Scope, and choose:
- Full access
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
- Select the field Force.com Canvas.
- Fill in the Canvas App URL: https://<custom domain name>/
- For Access Method, choose OAuth Webflow (GET).
- For Locations, choose Visualforce.
- Click Lookup to set the Lifecycle Class as CanvasAppLifecycle.
At this point, your deployment should be complete. You can verify that it is by: (1) connecting your Salesforce application to your OneSpan Sign account; (2) creating and sending a transaction.
The above procedure creates a new canvas application on Salesforce.