Government organizations that use Salesforce often have special security needs. If so, they characteristically use the Salesforce instances na21 (for Production environments) and cs32 (for Sandbox environments). Such deployments of OneSpan Sign for Salesforce will not be complete until the following procedure has been performed.
To configure a government instance of Salesforce
To use this procedure your Salesforce organization must reside on a na21 or cs32 instance as stated in the Salesforce URL.
- On the menu bar, click your User Name > Setup.
- Under Administration Setup, click Security Controls > Session Setting. A new page appears.
- Under Session Settings, clear the check box Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated. Then click Save.
- In the menu bar, click your User Name > Setup .
- Under Administration Setup, click Security Controls > Remote Site Settings. The All Remote Sites page appears.
- Click New Remote Site. The Remote Site Edit page appears. Add your instance settings to the remote site settings.
- Type the Remote Site Name.
- Type the Remote Site URL for your organization.
- Ensure that the Active check box is selected.
- Click Save.
- Once the Salesforce application is connected, the Salesforce Administrator must contact our Support Team to further configure the custom instance. The customer will be required to provide the Consumer Key and the Consumer Secret from the Custom ESL page.
At this point, your deployment should be complete. You can verify that it is by: (1) connecting your Salesforce application to your OneSpan Sign account; (2) creating and sending a transaction.