All entities for OneSpan Sign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM v2.1 can be modified using the OneSpan Sign for Microsoft Dynamics CRM API.
That API can be accessed through the organization service
Integrators can use the API to perform the following operations:
- Create, update, and delete Convention records
- Create, update, and delete new Signer Label records
- Create, update, and delete new Text Tag records
- Associate Conventions to Templates
- Associate Conventions to Transactions
- Associate Signer Labels to Signers within a Transaction or Template
- Create, update, and delete Field Mapping records
- Enable or disable auto-prepare settings for a Transaction or a Template
- Enable or disable insert settings for a Transaction or a Template
- Activate or deactivate Conventions
For more information, see the Microsoft Dynamics CRM API website.