The following sections describe various aspects of the Dashboard:
The Navigation Bar appears across the top of the Dashboard (and across many other pages in the New User Experience).
From left to right, that bar displays the following controls:
- Dashboard — Clicking this displays the Dashboard.
- Transactions — Clicking this displays the Transactions page.
- Templates — Clicking this displays the Templates page.
- Reports — Clicking this displays the Account Summary Report page.
Admin — Use the drop-down menu to access various Administrators functions.
- Accounts Icon — Clicking this allows you to change Accounts. This option is only available if Sub-accounts have been enabled.
- <Icon with 3 people> — Clicking this displays the Manage Delegation page.
- <Planet Earth icon> — Clicking this displays a drop-down menu from which you can select the language you want the New User Experience to display.
- <Your name> — Clicking this displays the following options:
- My Account — Selecting this displays the My Account page.
- Admin — Selecting this displays the Admin page.
- Switch to Classic UI — Selecting this switches to the Classic User Experience. This option is not available if Roles and Permissions have been enabled.
- Walkthrough — Selecting this displays the first in an interactive sequence of slides that illustrate how to create a transaction, and then distribute it for signing.
- Log out — Clicking this logs you out of the New User Experience.
Clicking the NEW TRANSACTION shortcut enables you to quickly Create a New Transaction.
The Account Summary section's pie chart displays your transactions during the past 30 days, grouped by the following transaction statuses:
- IN PROGRESS: Transactions that have been sent out for signing, but are not yet signed by all recipients.
- COMPLETED: Transactions that have been signed by all recipients, and have been marked as Complete.
- DRAFT: Transactions that are yet to be sent.
- CANCELLED: Includes transactions that have been Opted Out of or Declined.
The My Transactions section of the Dashboard displays more summary information about your transactions. If you are accessing the Dashboard as the delegate of a different user, that user’s data is displayed. My Transactions shows only the transactions that were created during the past 30 days.
- REQUIRES MY SIGNATURE: Displays the number of transactions that require the user's signature. If you click this link, it will take you to the Transactions Inbox, which will be filtered for transactions that require your signature.
- COMPLETED: Displays the number of transactions that: (1) were created by the user, or on which the user is a recipient; (2) have been marked as completed. If you click this link, it will take you to the Transactions Inbox, which will be filtered for transactions that are marked as completed.
- EXPIRING SOON: Displays the number of transactions that: (1) were created by the user, or on which the user is a signer; (2) have been sent, and will expire soon. If you click this link, it will take you to the Transactions Inbox, which will be filtered for transactions that will expire soon.
- IN PROGRESS: Displays the number of transactions that: (1) were created by the user, or on which the user is a signer; (2) have not been completed. If you click this link, it will take you to the Transactions Inbox, which will be filtered for transactions that have been sent.
The Recent Transactions section of the Dashboard displays the 10 latest transactions, based on the last modified date from your Inbox. If you are accessing the Dashboard as the delegate of a different user, that user’s data is displayed. The following columns appear:
- Transaction Name: Clicking the name of a transaction does one of the following:
- If it is your turn to sign, it opens the Signing Ceremony for the transaction.
- If it is not your turn to sign, it opens the transaction's main page.
- Recipients: Lists the recipients in the transaction. If not all recipients can be displayed, the number of undisplayed recipients appears. To display the remaining recipients, click and thus expand the row.
- Last Updated: Displays the date on which the transaction was last updated.
- Status: Displays the transaction's status.
- View all: To go to the Transactions Inbox page, click View all.
If you are new to OneSpan Sign, you can familiarize yourself with the various navigation components and toolbars, as well as with the four folders used to organize document packages.
The following image identifies various elements of the OneSpan Sign interface.
The rest of this page describes the following elements of the OneSpan Sign interface:
This section describes the following items:
- Global Navigation Toolbar
- Global Actions Toolbar
- Package Toolbar & Progress Bar
- Signer Toolbar
- Supported Languages
After logging in, the following Global Navigation Toolbar is visible in the top-right corner of the page:
The following sections describe the elements on that toolbar:
- Creating a Document Package
- Inbox Folder
- Drafts Folder
- Templates Folder
- Groups Folder
- Viewing Your Account Information
The Global ActionsToolbar appears below the OneSpan Sign Toolbar when one or more global actions are available. The Global ActionsToolbar is context-sensitive, and dynamically decides what actions are available to you based on your current selection.
The Global ActionsToolbar may include the following items:
- Save Template: Saves the settings of the current Document Package as a new template.
- Create Template: Creates a new Document Package template from scratch.
- Trash: Deletes the selected Document Package.
- Settings: Enables you to edit the package name, and modify advanced options.
- Opt out: Enables a signer to opt out of signing the Document Package.
- Send: Sends the Document Package to signers.
- Prepare to Send: Opens the Designer, which enables you to add Signature Boxes and fields to a document.
- Save Layout: Saves the current Designer view as a new layout, including all Signature Boxes and fields.
- Apply Layout: Applies a previously saved layout to the current document.
Each document in the Documents List has a toolbar, as well as a Progress Bar that indicates the number of signatures within it that still need to be signed.
In the Inbox, Drafts, Archived, and Trashed folders, each document has a Package Toolbar to assist with the management of the associated package. To see the purpose of a toolbar button, hovering your mouse over the button displays its guidance annotation.
With the exception of the Electronic Disclosure and Signature Consent, the toolbar contains the following three buttons:
- Prepare: Provides quick access to document preparation, so you can specify signature areas and required signers for the document.
- Edit: Enables you to change a document's name or description. By default: (1) the document name is based on the file name; (2) no description is provided.
- Delete: Removes the document from the list of documents.
Every signer in the Signers list has their own Signer Toolbar, which contains the following two options:
- Edit: Enables you to change the signer's information (e.g., their name, email address, and authentication method).
- Delete: Removes the signer from the Signers list.
OneSpan Sign is available in the following languages:
|Language||Value in the Code|
|中文简体 (Chinese - Simplified)||[zh-cn]|
|中文繁體 (Chinese - Traditional)||[zh-tw]|
Although senders can specify any of the above languages, a Mobile Signing Ceremony can display information only in English, Français, Deutsch, Português, and Español. If any other language is specified, the Mobile Signing Ceremony will default to English.
The following Global Navigation folders can help you manage your document packages:
You can access these folders via their associated tabs.
Your Inbox contains all the document packages you have sent. From here, you can view a package's completion status. In the toolbar for managing the document package, you can:
- Download all files
- Save the package as a template. See Templates Folder
- Delete the package
- Archive the package
The above image of the Inbox folder indicates that two packages have been sent. For the Term Insurance Application package, you (the package owner) were required to sign once, and you have done so. Ann Balak's signature is required in two places, but she hasn’t yet signed either one. The Mortgage and Insurance Application package is complete, as indicated by the associated checkmark. This means that all signers have signed their documents, all signatures have been digitally applied, and all documents have a tamper-evident seal.
The Drafts folder lists the document packages you have created, but have not yet sent. For each package, a toolbar contains several buttons for managing the package. You can:
- Prepare Documents by placing signatures for each signer
- Save the package as a template. See Templates Folder
- Edit the document's information
- Delete the document
To open a package to add signers or documents, click the package name.
Templates are a quick way to recall package settings that you might want to re-use (e.g., signers, signer workflow, signature settings, field settings).
The Templates folder contains all the templates you have saved, or that have been shared with you by other signers on your account.
To create a template:
- From the Global Navigation Toolbar, click Templates.
- From the Global Actions Toolbar, click Create Template.
- In the Name dialog box, give the new template a descriptive name (required).
- Optional: Give the template a description.
- Optional: You can make the template shareable by clicking the Share Template check box.
- Optional: You can use an existing template as a starting point for this new template by selecting it from the Template drop-down menu.
- Click Create. A template is created.
- You can now add signers, documents, and signatures to your template. They will be saved for future use.
Sometimes it's convenient to share signature requests among all members of a group. Consider a drug store where multiple pharmacists are on shift at the same time. The head office could identify all pharmacists in that store as a single group, so that any available member can sign the paperwork required to deliver drugs.
In OneSpan Sign, a group is a collection of OneSpan Sign users who can act as a single signer from the point of view of the package creator. For a user to be eligible to become a group member, they must already be a member of the account.
The Groups folder displays the groups on your account.
The list of packages in your Inbox may eventually become rather long. You can reduce the size of your Inbox by archiving those packages to which you no longer need immediate access. For each package, a toolbar contains several buttons for managing the package:
- Download all files
- Save the document package as a Templates Folder
- Delete the package
Only the document owner can download documents from an archived package, and these packages are no longer accessible to signers.
The Trashed folder lists the document packages you have deleted. For each package, a toolbar contains buttons for managing the package. You can:
- Recover a document back to the Inbox
- Delete the package permanently