This section discusses the following aspects of the Reports button on the Dashboard:
Clicking the Reports button opens the Account Summary Report page. It displays, for each sender on the account, the number of associated transactions, grouped by status. This menu option is visible only to the account owner and to OneSpan Sign Admins.
You can filter a report by specifying a range of dates. The default date range is the current month.
Click Status to view the transactions with a given status. Each transaction is listed by its name. Also displayed are the numbers of the transaction's documents and recipients. Click the Status again to reset the filter, and collapse the Transaction Details section.
For Completed or Archived transactions, clicking Evidence Summary downloads the transaction's Evidence Summary.
Evidence Summary documents are highly customizable. You can: (1) customize the logo image; (2) customize the text of every label (title, footer, section titles, and fields); (3) customize the Evidence Summary’s filename; (4) hide/show any of the following elements: logo, title, footer; (5) hide/show any of the following sections: Transaction, Sender, Document, Recipients, Audit Trail. To learn more, contact our Support Team.
The Documents section displays the transaction's documents. Together with the Document Name, it displays the following information:
- Completed: A check mark is displayed if all signatures on the document are completed.
- First Signed: Displays the date on which the first signature was applied to the document.
- Last Signed: Displays the date on which the last signature was applied to the document.
The Recipients section displays the transaction's recipients, including the following information about them:
- Name and Email address
- Completed: A check mark is displayed once all signatures have been completed by the recipient.
- First Signature: Displays the date on which the recipient first applied their signature to the transaction.
- Last Signature: Displays the date on which the recipient last applied their signature to the transaction.