This section discusses the following aspects of the Reports button on the Dashboard:
Clicking Reports opens the Account Summary Report page. It displays, for each sender on the account, the number of associated transactions, grouped by status. This menu option is visible only to the account owner and to OneSpan Sign Admins.
To run the Account Summary Report:
Specify a date range using the From and To calendar buttons.
Click Run Report. A report is created that displays a table. Each row is associated with a sender in your account, while each column is associated with a transaction status. A given row displays the number of transactions that are owned by the associated sender.
Optionally, view additional details by doing any of the following:
Click a Sender <Name> to see all the transactions owned by a specific sender. To confirm which transactions you are viewing, note the Transaction Status at the top of the report.
Click a number in a specific row and column to see the transactions associated with the corresponding sender (row) and transaction status (column).
From the Transactions For <Name> screen, click the name of a transaction to expand or collapse its Transaction Details.
You can click a transaction name to drill down into the summary details or download the Evidence Summary of a completed or archived transaction.
Evidence Summary documents are highly customizable. You can: (1) customize the logo image; (2) customize the text of every label (title, footer, section titles, and fields); (3) customize the Evidence Summary’s filename; (4) hide/show any of the following elements: logo, title, footer; (5) hide/show any of the following sections: Transaction, Sender, Document, Recipients, Audit Trail. To learn more, contact our Support Team.
The Documents section displays the transaction's documents. Together with the Document Name, it displays the following information:
- Completed: A check mark is displayed if all signatures on the document are completed.
- First Signed: Displays the date on which the first signature was applied to the document.
- Last Signed: Displays the date on which the last signature was applied to the document.
The Recipients section displays the transaction's recipients, including the following information about them:
- Name and Email address
- Completed: A check mark is displayed once all signatures have been completed by the recipient.
- First Signature: Displays the date on which the recipient first applied their signature to the transaction.
- Last Signature: Displays the date on which the recipient last applied their signature to the transaction.