chris-josongmail-com

Delay in receiving eSignLive callback for event notifications

0 votes
Our main use case is for our system to wait for document signing to get completed and for this, we rely heavily on eSignLive callback notifications. Typically, we receive the callbacks with just a few seconds delay upon actual signing. Recently, we've noticed that this sporadically take longer than expected, between 12 to 22 mins. What is the normal expected turnaround time for event notifications?

Approved Answer

Reply to: Delay in receiving eSignLive callback for event notifications

0 votes
It should be just a matter of seconds, as you're normally experiencing. I will message support to see if we've been having any issues. What instance are you using? sandbox/apps, esignlive/e-signlive, com/ca, etc?

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
Thanks Michael. We're using [apps.e-signlive.com]

0 votes
Hey Chris, I just talked to support. They said that they have put in a ticket for this. They are looking to get log info to see what the issue is. I will let you work with them. If there's anything else I can help with, just let me know.

- Michael

Director, Partner and Developer Technologies, OneSpan

Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn

0 votes
Thanks Michael. Appreciate the quick help in facilitating with Support

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off