mbilensky

Using the DownloadedFile Class

0 votes
Hello, Hopefully a quick question, but I'm attempting to use the DownloadedFile class (com.silanis.esl.sdk.io.DownloadedFile) when downloading signer attachment files using the line:
DownloadedFile file = eslClient.getAttachmentRequirementService().downloadAttachmentFile(packageId, attachmentId);
but the DownloadedFile class is leaving a warning stating that DownloadedFile is a raw type and should be parameterized. I've looked at both the feature guide and the Github examples and they are both using DownloadedFile as a raw type. Can this warning be safely ignored or should the class be parameterized, and if so then how should it be parameterized? Thanks in advance

Reply to: Using the DownloadedFile Class

0 votes
Hi, It's perfectly fine if you leave it as a raw type. I haven't had any issues leaving the DownloadedFile object as a raw type at compile time in the past. You could also, if you wish, parametrize using a wildcard to get rid of that warning.
DownloadedFile> file = eslClient.getAttachmentRequirementService().downloadAttachmentFile(packageId, attachmentId);
Haris Haidary OneSpan Technical Consultant

Hello! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but haven't signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off