Forums

Hi there, I am hitting this endpoint: "/packages/:packageId/documents" in an attempt to add a PDF document for esigning. The PDF was converted from HTML by Puppeteer (a node dependency). I am using text anchors to place signature boxes in the PDF, of which I have already embedded the unique text in the PDF.

This previously worked when PDFs were generated by CloudConvert API, however, now with Puppeteer, it does not seem to work. I am unable to find sufficient information online to help with this.

Forums
Hello, I hit the REST API to try and delete a document from our package, and this is the response we got. { "messageKey": "error.validation.cannotDeleteDocumentInActivePackage", "message": "Document is in a active package and cannot be deleted.", "code": 400, "name": "Validation Error" } The document is fully signed, and all the documents in the package are fully signed, but we have the package set to not auto-complete, so the package status still says "In Progress". What does it mean by in an activate package? Are we able to remove signed documents from a package?