Forums

Good day,

I am using postman and have a few routines using the (CA) Sandbox API key and query layouts by email ID, which was working.

I have another routine where I can delete the layout based on the ID copied from the routine described in the previous line.

After Roles & Permissions were enabled in the Sandbox (CA) environment, these routines stopped working.

1. When querying layouts for a specific email, a 403 error is in the response. "Access Denied" "Error.forbidden.noPermission"

Forums

Hi Team, 

We have a requirement such that, when a document is sent for signature and signer opens it for the sign then signer will get a provision to select the Signature method of his choice. It can be a dropdown (or anything that will allow signer to make selection) including all signing methods -

• Click-to-Sign

• Capture Signature

• Mobile Signature

• Click-to-Initial

Something like below : 

Forums

Hi,

After creating a package with the POST Package call, a default sender is set. Is it possible to update the default sender's information? 

One method that somewhat works is using the following:
"roles": [
        {
            "type": "SENDER",
            "signers": [
                {
                    "firstName": "John",
                    "lastName": "Doe",
                    "email": "[email protected]"
                }
            ],
            "name": "Sender1"
        }

Forums

Hi, I am unable to create a package with the JAVA sdk for the attached document. I am getting an eslServerException with a technical message 

{"message":"Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, 
please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.",
"code":500,"technical":"error.eslx.inputValidation.documentPreVerifyInvalidResponseNumberError 
[#c91ff7c9-3d7d-4a86-b3bf-281fd9c5fc0d]","messageKey":"error.internal.default","name":"Unhandled Server Error"}

Please help me asap

Forums

Hi ,

We are having documents inside a template. In runtime user is choosing what documents needs to be esigned based on that we will clone documents from a template and delete the extra roles and will send for esign.

Now we have a requirement like based on the number of signers document inside a template should have dynamic content added, for example one signer one signing instructions and two signers two signing instructions. How it can be achieved ?

Forums

Hi,

I have signed on behalf of client using Bulk Sign feature . When i retrieve evidence summary document its showing my IP in that document. Is than anyway possible to pass Client Ip since we are signing on behalf our client and get their IP in evidence summary document.

Forums
I would like to make calls to restapi, and would also like to take advantage of the com.silanis.esl.api.model.* model objects available in the java sdk jar our /api/sysinfo shows: { "schema": "16.10.4", "version": "16.6.16", "timestamp": "2017-12-12 23:32+0000" } This page has 2 versions of jar available thru maven: https://docs.esignlive.com/content/c_integrator_s_guide/sdk/a_introduction/getting_started_with_sdks.htm Should I use 10.13 jar or the 11.5 jar?