Forums

Hello Team,

I'm working on the use case below and was wondering if you could help ! 

Use Case: We have an existing template with some documents and fields on it and we want to retrieve those fields to bind some values on them. 

My question : Are we able to call the API in order to retrieve fields that are on a template (and not a package) ? 

Forums

Hello. I am new to using Onespan Sign API. I am using Rest API and Postman to enter and execute the code. Please see the below code. I am trying to add a field onto an existing package id. I have included the details below. How do I add a field to a Onespan Package? Can you please send me a complete code sample? I am new to using the API and still learning, so I do not know how to enter peice by peice yet. 
curl -X 'POST' \

Forums

Hello,

I am trying to inject data into a field on a PDF that is uploaded to onespan. I have the field in the following format

[Signer1.Capture1.Textfield1]

the REST API to inject says to use the field names, but the tagging syntax doesn't allow for a name to be added based on the PDF field template found below. do i just put "Textfield1" as the name in the fields section of the documents when sending the package?

Example code shows how to extraction the position of fields with eSignLive.
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
External website - Your website or git repository