- Intelligent Adaptive Authentication Authentication solution which combines fraud detection and authentication orchestration. Serves to protect against account takeover fraud by combining multi-factor authentication (MFA) with risk analysis including machine learning for accurate fraud prevention in real time.
- Mobile Security Suite A suite of SDKs to natively integrate mobile authentication, mobile application security, and e-signatures.
- OneSpan Sign eSignature solution to automate workflows with electronic signatures.
This use case occurs when you create a new user account on the MyInsurance Demo website.
About this scenario
This scenario simulates a possible user onboarding workflow. When you create a new user account on the MyInsurance Demo website, you need to enter user data in an HTML form, and then sign the corresponding demo PDF contract via click-and-sign. In addition, you can download the OneSpan TID IAA Mobile Demo App and activate a Digipass license on the device for this new user.
During the registration process, Intelligent Adaptive Authentication analyzes the risk factors including the IP address, and the web browser and mobile environments.
In a production environment, the workflow as outlined in this scenario requires the additional implementation of OneSpan Identity Verification. OneSpan Identity Verification automates and secures digital customer workflows with an agreement cloud, digital identity verification, e-signatures, and digital audit trails.
Contact OneSpan Professional Services if you wish to implement OneSpan Identity Verification in your solution.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have completed the MyInsurance Demo setup steps. See Setting up MyInsurance Demo.
- It is recommended that you sign up to gravatar.com so that the MyInsurance Demo website can use your Gravatar in this scenario. For more information, see Signing up to gravatar.com.
Walkthrough: Account opening
- On the MyInsurance Demo website, click Sign Up Get A Quote to sign up to the demo.
Type your email address and click Scan to scan the sample driver's license.
MyInsurance Demo uses your email address to look up your Gravatar profile. Your image from Gravatar and your first and last name are inserted in the sample driver's license.
The form fields are pre-populated with the information from the driver's license. Click Next.
If you chose not to scan the driver's license, the form fields are empty. Fill the form manually. First Name, Last Name, and Email are required fields.
Review the demo insurance application document. Prime owner information is pre-populated with the data from the application form.
Click SIGN to sign the demo contract, and CONFIRM to confirm your signature. For information about New Signer Experience, see Using New Signer Experience.
Alternatively, you can make changes to the form, which are replicated to the previous pages of the MyInsurance Demo website.
After completing the signature, it is no longer possible to view or make changes to previous pages.
Download and install the OneSpan TID IAA Mobile Demo App.
You will receive an email with a link to download the OneSpan TID IAA Mobile Demo App (see Downloading the OneSpan TID IAA Mobile Demo App).
- Scan the Cronto image displayed in your browser window with the OneSpan TID IAA Mobile Demo App to activate the Digipass license.
Specify and confirm the PIN to complete the Digipass license activation.
The PIN cannot consist of sequential numbers.
The Risk Analytics policy engine determines whether the PIN is allowed as a fallback method in case of no or limited mobile device support of biometric authentication.
- At any point during the scenario you can start from the beginning by clicking Sign-up.
- The PIN defined for the OneSpan TID IAA Mobile Demo App is known by the device only and not shared with the server.
After completing this scenario, you can continue with Use case scenario: Login step-up authentication.