- Intelligent Adaptive Authentication Authentication solution which combines fraud detection and authentication orchestration. Serves to protect against account takeover fraud by combining multi-factor authentication (MFA) with risk analysis including machine learning for accurate fraud prevention in real time.
- Mobile Security Suite A suite of SDKs to natively integrate mobile authentication, mobile application security, and e-signatures.
- OneSpan Sign eSignature solution to automate workflows with electronic signatures.
About this scenario
This scenario shows how risk assessment by Intelligent Adaptive Authentication is applied to a given transaction, and how it can prevent this transaction from being successfully completed in case risks are identified.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have completed Use case scenario: Changing the bank account number before you begin this scenario.
- Ensure that you have created the necessary rules in Risk Analytics Presentation Service. See Use case scenario: New beneficiary attempt (step-up transaction) .
Walkthrough: Filing a new claim
Filing a new claim
On the MyInsurance Demo website, click Claims.
The demo claims document will be displayed.
- Click SIGN.
Enter your signature and click OK.
- On your mobile device, you will receive a push notification that prompts you to confirm the login.
- In the OneSpan TID IAA Mobile Demo App, tap Yes to approve the filing of a new claim.
Use your fingerprint scanner to authenticate.
Because the claim was created within a high-risk time period, i.e. after the bank account number was changed, the claim transaction fails. You are asked to submit your claim at a later time.
If you file the claim outside the high-risk time period, you can successfully complete the transaction.