- Intelligent Adaptive Authentication Authentication solution which combines fraud detection and authentication orchestration. Serves to protect against account takeover fraud by combining multi-factor authentication (MFA) with risk analysis including machine learning for accurate fraud prevention in real time.
- Mobile Security Suite A suite of SDKs to natively integrate mobile authentication, mobile application security, and e-signatures.
This use case occurs when changing the bank account number on the Account Info page.
About this scenario
This is an advanced use case scenario that shows how you can work with Risk Analytics Presentation Service to create rules for risk assessment.
You can access Risk Analytics Presentation Service at https://sdb.tid.onespan.cloud/irm.
Walkthrough: Amend beneficiary attempt (step-up transaction)
Creating new rules in Risk Analytics
- Log in to the Risk Analytics Presentation Service, via https://sdb.tid.onespan.cloud/irm.
- Select DESIGN RULES & ACTIONS > Rule Management.
- Navigate to the non-monetary events in the Rules list, i.e. Non Mon Events, and locate the Adaptive Authentication campaign.
Click the Create Division icon to add a new division to the Adaptive Authentication campaign.
Creating a new division
- Complete the new division form and click Save.
- Select the new division and click Create Rule to add a new rule to the division.
Complete the new rule form and click Save & Next.
Creating a new rule
In the Create History Criteria tab, select No for Create a new History Criteria.
Creating a new rule - no new history criteria
In the Create Match Criteria tab, select No for Create a new Match Critieria.
Creating a new rule - no new match criteria
In the Create Action tab, select Alert Category Placement in the Action Type list and Transaction Declined or Challenged in the Alert Category Placement list and click Save & Next.
Creating a new rule - create action
In the Create Response / Status tab, select ChallengeFingerprint from the Set Value list and click Save Response / Status.
Creating a new rule - create response/status
- Click Save.
- Select the new division and click Toggle Division to enable it.
- Select the new rule and click Toggle Rule to enable it.
For more information about Risk Analytics Presentation Service and how to create rules, see Risk Analytics Presentation Service Admin Guides.
After completing this scenario, you can continue with Use case scenario: Changing the bank account number.