Configuring SAML on Your OneSpan Sign Account
To configure SAML on your OneSpan Sign account:
- If you are a "sender" (a member of a OneSpan Sign account) or a "recipient" (not a member of a OneSpan Sign account), complete the configuration of your Identity Provider, and gather the following information:
- The email address of the OneSpan Sign account on which SSO will be configured
- The Identity Provider's Entity ID
- The Identity Provider's Public Certificate
- The Identity Provider's URL
- The Identity Provider's metadata — This will be a SAML metadata URL, or a metadata XML file. OneSpan Sign supports importing metadata from an XML file to accommodate organizations whose Identity Provider's SAML metadata is not exposed on the web due to security concerns.
- Contact our Support Team, and give them the Identity Provider information gathered in the previous step.
- Our Support Team will give you up-to-date configuration information that includes:
- OneSpan Sign metadata (to download that data, see SAML Metadata)
- An Entity ID
- An SP consumer end-point URL (e.g,, https://sandbox.e-signlive.ca/sso/saml/SSO/alias/e-signlive)
- Use the information from the previous step to reconfigure your Identity Provider.