Forums

Hello Duo, 

Here is our use case scenario: 

As I was testing my onespan integration into our system, I have recently found that the custom fields are bound to one particular recipient and at the time of signing, that recipient will only see that data. This scenario has become a problem for us because our document revolves around property contract signing, the agent should be able to see all the prefilled data before send to sign. I can't use indexing in this case as sender is not the part of a contract. 

Forums

I am trying to debug an issue with injecting data via Apex SDK into a merge field to a specific PDF form and it's failing. It is working on other forms we have.  Are there some known incompatibilities with certain types of PDF fields?  Or is there a log to see why merging is failing?  

For example, I noticed that this particular form has the same name for a few fields - i.e. mergeField - but Adobe Acrobat also shows mergeField#1, mergeField#2, mergefield#3.  Is it supported to reference mergeField#1, etc or does each field need a unique name?

Forums

We have everything working great with Laserfiche Forms, where after the signatures are completed, OneSpan knows to assign a certain metadata field to the specified document to indicate to the corresponding workflow that processing can continue. We have no issues on that end. However, when I try to use the integration with a document instead of through Forms, this is what happens. See screenshot below for some visual assistance: